We are experienced in managing projects from conception and design through to construction. We can deal with all the paperwork from planning permission to contracting builders and put together a multi-disciplinary team to take on even the largest of projects
- We offer a free initial on-site consultation, discussing your future vision for your site
- We take into consideration your requirements, time scale & budget
- We then consolidate the project and discuss costings and fees for the project
DEVELOP THE DESIGN BREIF
- Conduct Site Surveys
- Produce a drawing package of existing property
- Then we will proceed to prepare design drawings + outline proposal
- Planning Permission Design Statement
- We then can offer a 3D rendering of the proposal and develop 2D CAD drawings
- Next we can have our structural & civil engineers overlook the project and any altercations can be done in house along side our architects
- Create Technical drawings for you, coordinated with our engineers in house
- Where required, we will prepare tender documentation for building contractors
- We will assist you with the evaluation of tender returns
- Our team will review the design information from our specialists
- We hill hold regular site inspections & meetings
- Review contract requirements
- We will advise you on how to gain a completion certificate
- Full Materials lift from drawings gives an 96% estimate for projects
- Structural & Cival Engineering package
- Services to work alongside other consultants.
- We provide a full utilities survey for all existing supplies
- We can conduct a topographical land survey
Consultancy and design
An understanding of the changing nature of the utility market plus its expertise and experience in utilities design and construction enables us to provide a full range of services for the provision of new infrastructure. The company is able to identify utilities infrastructure procurement and solutions options including installation and potential adoption by host utilities, retention of private networks, and installation by independent Infrastructure Service Providers (ISPs).
The company provides comprehensive survey, mapping of existing utilities with the design of associated diversions and new infrastructure.
Project management and construction
We offer a full project management service ensuring that projects are managed by experienced construction managers with proven track records.
We can provide a site investigation for all your project needs, this can be done in two phases
Preliminary contamination risk assessment
Contamination and geotechnical site investigation
Book A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
To book a consultation, call us (01475) 888–165 or use the form below.